Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today's Game and Around the Blogosphere...

Well, I finally was able to get my computer repaired by running some instructions of I got off of Microsoft.com and via a Windows XP CD I bought, so now I’m back in the saddle.

I have to catch a super early flight back to Maryland Wednesday morning in time to return to my regular every day life, but I finally made it to the other side of the state to catch the Black and the Orange. For all of those who were afraid the O Post was becoming a Yankee blog, rest assured, I am just a huge fan of the sport, and I am back to covering the O’s. My road partner is a huge Yankee fan, so we hung out for a few days and barnstormed Florida.

I have just got done watching the Mets in Port St. Lucie Florida, and left the game early to get ready for my 6am flight home. I’m in some crappy and cheap hotel by the beach with some Spring Breakers as company in the rooms to the right and left of me, but it’s got cable and a clean bed, so that’s enough for me. The O’s put forth a good effort tonight, but at the moment they have no offense whatsoever.

This evening, let’s take a whirl around the internet and see what’s new with the O’s blogs.

Rob from Random Reality Thoughts gave up me a heads up on his rebuttal earlier to the Thomas Boswell story in the Washington Post today. Mr. Boswell is no fan of the O’s and certainly not of Peter Angelos, and Rob finds Mr. Boswell to be biased.

Read his take and come up with your own conclusions. I have always enjoyed Tom Boswell, but I am going to agree with Rob on this one. However, there are quite a bit of fans who feel the way Boswell feels about Angelos, which is nothing but contempt.

Dempsey’s Army has more on Peter Angelos and his visit to Florida.

Mike of Orioles’ Magic pens an article about the possibility of bringing current first baseman Mark Teixiera to the Orioles. I would personally like this move, as it would rebuild good will between the club and the fans, as well it would show fans that the team is no doubt serious about winning a pennant.

There are only two problems – Scott Boras and Tom Hicks willingness to spend and spend, so Mark might be signed to a extension before he comes up for free agency. Hopefully the Orioles can catch a break, and Hicks will learn some restraint.

The Oriole Report lets us know of the going ons in camp, most notably, recent cuts.

Ben from Oriole Central celebrates his site’s first anniversary.

Camden Chat always has the latest in Oriole land as does Earl Weaver Rules

The Baltimore Flock gives their thoughts on the action from the weekend, the new MASN commercials, and St. Patty’s Day…

Check out Kara’s thoughts and musings at This Place is Dead Anyway. She’s a big Orioles fan in Yankee/Mets territory.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads