Friday, March 2, 2007

A Day Devoid of Posts...

I apologize for not posting anything on Friday. I had to take an emergency trip out of town Thursday night and had absolutely no access to the internet.

Hopefully, it will be the first and last such an event will happen.

I just got home from my trip at 2:45am this morning, I'll be back in the saddle on Saturday. I'm writing an article for another blog, If I Ran, and I'll ponder my thoughts if I were in charge of the Baltimore Orioles.

As well, expect more opinions, news and fun about the Baltimore Orioles, baseball and whatever comes to mind.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads