Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Baseball Excursion Weekend... Three Games, Three Different Cities, Plus Orioles Fan Fest...

Well, this weekend, I am planning to take a little baseball excursion this weekend into early April.

Being that all hope is eternal before the season actually begins, it’s a good time as any to watch some baseball through the Mid-Atlantic region.

My first stop on the baseball tour will be in Friday, in the city of Brotherly Love and home of the some of the more psychotic fans I know -- Philadelphia. I’ll be up there on Friday night catching the Boston Red Sox versus the Philadelphia Phillies.

It should be an interesting time up there on Friday and considering I have never been to Citizen’s Bank Park (I am about two hours from Philadelphia) for a game.

On Saturday afternoon, I’ll venture into the Nation’s Capital and see my two hometown teams, the Baltimore Orioles and Nationals take on one another.

Then on Sunday, I’ll be hanging out at Camden Yards in Baltimore and checking out the Orioles Fan Fest. I’ll try to get as much as I can from it, and try to get an interview or two.

And finally on Monday, I’ll be playing hooky from work in the afternoon, as I’ll be catching the Fish from Sunny Florida (ok, the Marlins) take on the boys from the nation’s capital, the Washington Nationals at RFK Stadium.

The following weekend, on Sunday April 8th, I’ll be heading to the Big Apple with some friends and will catch the beloved Birds of Baltimore (the Orioles) take on the Evil Empire (Yankees).

Should be an awesome time as we head into April, and hope to bring you as much as I can from my adventures.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads