Sunday, March 18, 2007

Photo Gallery - Pirates and Yankees

Today, on the second stop of my spring training tour, I and my road partner took in a game at Legends Field, the spring training home of the New York Yankees in Tampa, FL.

The Yankees took on the Pittsburgh Pirates and there was a huge crowd for the game, including former New York Mayor Rudolph Guilani.

The Bronx Bombers beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 8-1 off the big bat of Jason Giambi courtesy of a grand slam.

Anyhow, the weather conditions were better than yesterday, as fans took in the sun and sights of spring training.

Below are views of the game from today in a slide show, as well as an extended picture gallery.



Spring Training - Legends Field

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good article, thanks.

A grammar note - never use the word "myself" - it's almost always used incorrectly. People are scared of the word "me."

You're only safe using "myself" if you're also using "I" in the sentence.

For example...."I, myself, was fooled by his curve."...or "Speaking for myself, I believe his slider to be his best pitch."

You'll hear and read the word every day, but it's incorrect just about every time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice, lol -- I just threw something up, but I fixed the little grammatical error...

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads