Friday, March 16, 2007

My Excellent Florida Spring Training Trip...

Well, as some of you may or may not know, I am taking a sabbatical from my everyday life which is not that action packed to begin with, and I am in Tampa, Florida right now.

Right now, I should be at the Astros/Yankees game. However, mother nature and the airline industry had different plans. If you are in the Northeast, you might be slammed at the moment with endless rain, cold winds, snow, sleet or a combination of everything.

Long story short, my flight got delayed and in between everything, I seemed to have lost my driver's license.

That means I can't rent a car and I'm stuck using the non-existent Tampa Bay public transportation system until I get my friend to come and fetch me.

Oh well.

However, I'll keep a chronicle of my baseball adventure for everyone out there. I'm at a Kinko's here wasting my time, but it's all good, plus it is nice and toasty here...

1 comment:

Jason M. said...

Sounds like a crazy trip so far but good to hear your spirits are still high. I tried to IM you but no luck.

Just watchin' the tourney. F%$# Duke and ND!

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads