Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Hard Day's Night...

Morning Everyone. I am up amazingly early after a long night out with my friends and their relatives who plays in a band. Let's just say, I went to a bar that, um, (the operative word is *redneck*) that was a bit of a culture shock for me.

This place was in the middle of nowhere with an alligator in a pond staring & wading at the side of the restaurant.

Anyhow, I first walked into the bar and I looked around and I and my friend who's Jewish and from New Jersey felt out of place with people who had mullets, tattoos, biker gear and one guy who had a Confederate flag T-shirt.

I didn't know was going to be in for a night that was a complete shock and would make me feel completely at ease. There are problems already when the band is more sane than audience.

Anyhow, the band, 'The Plan' (website: http://theplanband.com) had a great 3 hour set that electrified the crowd, and even moreso with those who partook in alcohol.

I'm going to stop writing, because I don't know how quite to exactly articulate what I saw last night. It was just weird and just reinforced how strange and weird some parts of this country are. Well, I am trying to at this moment try to regain my hearing which was very much impaired last night more than 8 hours later.

I don't drink, so I was able to take it in for what is worth. I just know I saw one lady who needed some more clothes on and needed a room, and bunch of dancing that was beyond atrocious.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads